Date: April 1st - 3rd 2022
Register for District Convention here!
Before you begin preparing for District Convention, take a look at these guides and manuals to help you along the way.
- 21-22 DCON Fundraising Guide
- DCON 2022 Guidebook
- DCON 2022 How To Register For DCON Webinar Presentation Slidedeck
- DCON 2022 How To Register For DCON Webinar Recording
- Chaperone/Advisor Manual
- DCON 2022 Preparation Guide
- DCON 2022 Preparation Guide - Printer Friendly
- Chaperone/Advisor Manual- Printer Friendly
- DCON Packing List
- DCON Attire & Dress Code
- DCON Schedule of Events
- 2022-2023 Candidates Booklet
2022 CNH Key Club DCON Registration Link
What is DCON?
Get ready for the first in-person District Convention in two years at DCON 2022: A Golden Year of Service!
From April 1st to 3rd, 2022, in Reno, Nevada at the Grand Sierra Resort, meet thousands of Key Clubbers across the District from California, Nevada, and Hawai’i. Attend workshops, meet new friends, gain new leadership skills, and more to grow as a student and leader. Celebrate all you have accomplished this term by receiving awards, scholarships, competing in spirit battles, and seeing your district board retire and new officers installed. By listening to amazing keynote speakers and attending awards ceremonies, there are tons of lifelong memories and bonds to be made at District Convention. Please join us for this very special occasion and spend the first weekend of April with our district! We have all been looking forward to this event in such a long time, and you won’t want to miss it.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about DCON 2022, please contact District Convention Chair Hilary Wong at
Dedicated to service,
CNH Key Club District Governor 2021-2022
When & Where is it?
- April 1-3, 2022
- Grand Sierra Resort, Reno, NV
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn more about Key Club by attending workshops (ex: leadership development, life skills, college, etc).
- As a delegate, vote for the 2022-2023 District Executive Board.
- Recognize and celebrate the hard work of members, clubs, officers, and advisors!
- Watch all the talent CNH has to offer and our very special keynote speaker.
- Spend time with all the new friends that you make during the duration of the District Convention.
- Experience the bittersweet moments during the last event of the term, say goodbye to the 2021-2022 District Board, and welcome the 2022-2023 District Board.
- SAA stands for Sergeant At Arms and volunteers are responsible for enforcing the code of conduct.
- SAA Captains are a group of students who are in charge of enforcing the code of conduct and making sure the convention goes smoothly.
- Captains overlook the volunteers and help the Sergeant at Arms Coordinator with any of their tasks before District Convention itself.
- They monitor all members' behavior and enforce convention rules, such as dress code.
- They will be given different shifts to work throughout the duration of the convention.
- Apply to become an SAA Captain HERE
- Once the application is complete, SAA Captain Candidates will be interviewed by the SAA Coordinator, Raelynn Esguerra.
What is a Delegate?
- Each club in attendance at DCON MUST have two registered delegates!
- The delegates vote for the 2022-2023 District Executive Board.
- Click Here for the official Delegate Registration Link
Other Important Links
- DCON Excel Registration Template
- Grand Sierra Resort Hotel Registration
- List of adults with Cleared Background Checks
- CNH Key Club Medical Release Form
- 2022 DCON Code of Conduct Form
- 2022 DCON COVID Liability Release Waiver
- Friday Night Food Options at the GSR
If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please contact your respective Lieutenant Governor or DCON Chair Hillary Wong! (