Get Ready for...
The 72nd Annual Cali-Nev-Ha District Convention
will be held in Reno, NV
April 13-15, 2018
- Registration is now Open with this link
- On - Time Registration:
- Late Registration:
Be sure to share these prices with your club members and begin budgeting/planning! These prices only includes the food on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday as well as other things that will be provided to you at DCON.
*** This does not include transportation or hotel prices.
- DCON requires a STRICT ratio of chaperones and MUST be followed
- 1 Chaperones : 10 Key Clubbers
- GENDER MATTERS
- If you have 10 girls and 2 boys, you will need 1 female chaperone and one male chaperones REGARDLESS
- Chaperones may be shared among other clubs within your division.
- Start looking for chaperones now!!!
- Each chaperone still has to pay the registration fees as well!
- To ensure that you can attend DCON, please look into your school policies. All schools do have policies that must be followed when planning field trips!
- Reach out to your school principal, site controller, or associated student body to determine what paperwork is required for your club to attend DCON.
- Similar forms can be School Transportation Form, Chaperone Background Check, School District Approval Request.
- CNH Key Club District Convention Service EXPO Registration Form
- Call to DCON Video 2017
- Sergeant At Arms (SAA) Registration link
- Delegate Registration link
- Post DCON 2017 Survey - Please give us your thoughts
- DCON Registration Calendar
- DCON Officer Registration Guide
- DCON Bucket List
- DCON Scavenger Hunt
- DCON Workshop Host Application 2017
- DCON 2017 Invitation
- DCON 2017 Preparation Guide
- DCON 2017 Registration Tip
- DCON 2017 Social Media Banner
- DCON 2017 Registration Excel Spreadsheet
- DCON Ribbons and Buttons Flyer
- DCON Friday Night Food Food Options
- Combined Adult Background Check list as of 01-31-2017
- Code of Conduct Form
- Key Club DCON Housing List with Instructions form
- Credit Card Authoriization Form for housing only
- District Convention Summary Itinerary 2017
- Background check link for Chaperones going to DCON that do not have theirs Done
- Discounted Disneyland Tickets for Key Club Convention Attendees
- 2017 CNH Candidates Profile Booklet
- CNH District Bylaw Update