Please be aware that .docx may not format on certain computers without Word.
Click Here for the 2018-2019 Member Recognition Coordinator Guide!
Click Here for the "What is an E-Portfolio?" Manual!
- Club Attire | WORD | PDF |
- Club of the Year | WORD | PDF |
- Club Poster | WORD | PDF |
- Club Video | WORD | PDF |
- Most Improved Club | WORD | PDF |
- Year in Review (Digital) | WORD | PDF |
- Year in Review (Traditional/Non-traditional) | WORD | PDF |
- Member of the Year | WORD | PDF |
- Sandy Nininger | WORD | PDF |
- Talent | WORD | PDF |
- Member Recognition Program | WORD | PDF |
- Club Website Contest | WORD | PDF |
- Division Website Contest | WORD | PDF |
- Website Judging Application | To Be Announced |
MEMBER RECOGNITION PROGRAM
The CNH Member Recognition Program is a brand new program designed to recognize a large number of dues-paid Key Club members with a minimum of fifty service hours. There are four levels of recognition, as explained in the rubric: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. For more information see the files below.