Date: April 9th - 11th 2021
Register for District Convention here!
Before you begin preparing for District Convention, take a look at these guides and manuals to help you along the way.
What is DCON?
District Convention, also known as DCON, is an annual event held to celebrate the achievements of the term, elect the new District Executive Board, attend workshops, meet new people, and welcome the new term. Key Clubbers from all around California, Nevada, and Hawaii gather to create STELLAR memories with each other.
When & Where is it?
- April 9-11th, 2021
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn more about Key Club by attending workshops (ex: leadership development, life skills, college, etc).
- As a delegate, vote for the 2021-2022 District Executive Board.
- Recognize and celebrate the hard work of members, clubs, officers, and advisors!
- Watch all the talent CNH has to offer and our very special keynote speaker.
- Spend time with all the new friends that you make during the duration of the District Convention.
- Experience the bittersweet moments during the last event of the term, say goodbye to the 2020-2021 District Board, and welcome the 2021-2022 District Board.
- SAA stands for Sergeant At Arms and volunteers are responsible for enforcing the code of conduct.
- SAA Captains are a group of students who are in charge of enforcing the code of conduct and making sure the convention goes smoothly.
- Captains overlook the volunteers and help the Sergeant at Arms Coordinator with any of their tasks before District Convention itself.
- They monitor all members' behavior and enforce convention rules, such as dress code.
- They will be given different shifts to work throughout the duration of the convention.
- Apply to become an SAA Captain HERE
- Once the application is complete, SAA Captain Candidates will be interviewed by the SAA Coordinator, Ryan Son.
What is a Delegate?
- Each club in attendance at DCON MUST have two registered delegates!
- The delegates vote for the 2021-2022 District Executive Board.
- You can find the Delegate guide here!