2020-2021 District Visual Media Team Application
District Visual Media Team Application (Video Media/Graphic Media Samples Required)
ALL applicants must also complete this Google Form in order to be eligible to apply for the District Visual Media Team!
NEW UPDATED PROMPTS!!!
What it used to be: "Create a 1-minute animation on the topic: Space"
What it will now be: "Create a 1-minute video/animation on the topic: Space"
New! Prompt 5
In the case that an applicant is applying for a video editor position and has not gone to any in-person Key Club Events, they will apply with this prompt instead of Prompt 3. "Show me what and how to pack for a 3-day vacation"
Do you want to take an active role in making District Convention 2020 better for all members, chaperones, and guests? Then look no further! Serving as a Sergeant at Arms Captain is a great way to show your dedication to making DCON the best experience possible--Apply Today!
2019-2020 Leadership Team Applications & Service Agreement
- Leadership Team Service Agreement - Contains Important Dates!
- District News Editor Application
- District Technology Editor Application
- District Visual Media Editor Application
- Communications & Marketing Chair Application
- District Convention Chair Application
- Service Projects Chair Application
- Member Recognition Chair Application
- Policy, International, and Elections Chair Application
- Membership Development & Education Chair Application
- Kiwanis Family and Foundation Chair Application
ALL applicants must also complete this Registration Form in order to be eligible to apply for the District Leadership Team!
Applications must follow the listed guidelines and are due Saturday, May 4, 2019 by 6 PM-- no exceptions!